We strive to be the first-choice partner in the global household market, as well as a leading manufacturer that has solutions to fulfill the needs of international customers.
Our goal is to reach the world-class level in production efficiency, human development, energy saving and to be environmentally friendly.
We work hard to ensure sustainable growth of our enterprise in order to get benefit for all of us and for the society we live in. This raises motivation of our team and inspires us to be the best we can – now and in the future.
Eurogold manufactures and delivers worldwide quality household products. We create value by bringing safety, comfort and joy to every home.
We try harder to meet expectations and justify the trust of our global partners. Reliability and flexibility are our key competitive advantages. Our recognized quality and high industry standards are reached by continuous improvement linked to the growing requirements and needs of national and international retail.
Eurogold guarantees stability providing working places and opportunities for development for every employee of the company. Commitment to social and environmental responsibility is a significant priority for us.
OUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES
- Fully integrated in-house production of all parts for our products
- Professional distribution and logistics
- High reputation on the market
- Highly qualified team
- Deep knowledge of laundry care market
- Swiss engineering, Austrian management together with Ukrainian low cost production
EUROGOLD INDUSTRIES MILESTONES
• 2002 – Eurogold Industries founded
• 2003 – First production of step ladders and ironing boards
• 2004 – Eurogold buys first inhouse tube mill
• 2005 – Founding of RussEurogold partnership for sales in Russia and CIS
• 2006 – Opening of second production hall to a total of 25.000 m²
• 2007 – Establishing of distribution partners in all major European countries
• 2008 – First overseas exports to South America, USA, Middle East and Africa
• 2009 – Opening of fifth production hall to a total of 42.000 m²
• 2010 – Re-branding of Eurogold trade mark
• 2011 – Full ownership of the whole factory area
• 2012 – Investments in environmental protection
• 2013 – New powder coating line installed
• 2014 – Launch of windsurf boards production
• 2015 – Launch of 9 inhouse plastic molding machines and second fully automatic dryer line
• 2016 - Sedex SMETA 4 pillar audit successfully passed
• 2017 - Buying of 6th and 7th production hall to a total 82 000 m2
• 2018 - Launch of new standing drying racks assortment
Inhouse tube mill, R&D department & tools shop
460 operating machines
16 000 products daily production
3 500 000 products yearly production
Security for our partners
Confidence in textiles
Dekra Quality Certificate